Skip to the content
- Thammasat Universit – Master of Science (MSc), Computer Science
- Mahasarakham University – Bachelor of Science (BSc), Computer Science
- Fullstack Blockchain Developer at Avareum (July 2020 – Present)
- Buiding a smart contract on Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and Terra.
- Building a cross-chain bridge and on-chain activities watcher.
- Backend Developer / Lead iOS Developer at National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) (Nov 2018 – June 2021)
- Lead iOS developer team.
- Responsible as a team lead for Thailand’s Real-time Captioning Service who determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Lead to develop core WebRTC technology for real-time voice streaming and several backend services using Golang, Docker, MongoDB, CouchDB, and Gitlab CI.
- Develop iOS applications including TTRS Video (The video relay service application for the deaf) with CallKit intregration.
- Design the user interface and develop DDC-Care application which officially used by The Department of Disease Control (DDC), Thailand.
- Senior iOS Developer at Spinsoft Co.,Ltd. (Mar 2015 – Oct 2017)
- Design web application and dashboard.
- Develop iOS applications including TRS1255, SQR, TTRS Caption, TTRS Message, and TTRS LiveChat applications (all applications are developed over VIPER architecture).
- Mobile Developer and Co-researcher at National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) (Nov 2013 – Mar 2015)
- Responsible for developing iOS and Android applications and co-researcher.
- Design the user interface and develop iOS/Android applications including PARTY, PARTYKit for iOS (SDK), TRS1255, TVIS 4, TVIS 5, and Thai Traffic Photo (TTP).
- 1st Prize in the Android development competition, project name “IT Activity” (2012).
- Participation in “ACM-ICPC Programming Contest 2011 (Asia)” held in Phuket, Thailand (2011).
- Participation in “ACM-ICPC Thailand National Programming Contest 2011” held in Chulalongkorn University (2011).
- 2nd Prize in the Website Development competition, in IT Day #7 organized by Faculty of Informatics, Mahasarakham University (2012).
- The lecturer in the “Python – Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp” held at Burapha University, Thailand (2019).
- Participating as a lead iOS developer to develop the DDC-Care application for COVID-19 monitoring in Thailand. This project is cooperation between NECTEC and Department of Disease Control (2020).
Licenses & certifications
- Certified Smart Contract Developer (CSCD) – Blockchain Council (2021) – See credential
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 1 (Feb 2012)
- Network Fundamentals Information Technology Professional Examination (ITPE) (2012)
- Manovisut K., Songmuang P., Thatphithakkul N. (2018) An Improved Short Pause Based Voice Activity Detection Using Long Short-Term Memory Recurrent Neural Network. In: Chen J., Yamada Y., Ryoke M., Tang X. (eds) Knowledge and Systems Sciences. KSS 2018. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 949. Springer, Singapore (Paper)
- Manovisut, K., Thatphithakkul, N., & Pokpong, S. (2017). Reducing waiting time in automatic captioned relay service using short pause in voice activity detection. 2017 9th International Conference on Knowledge and Smart Technology (KST) (pp. 216- 219). IEEE. (Paper)